**Updated March 2018**
You guys… what’s better than Chipotle’s cilantro rice (OK, besides Chipotle’s guacamole..)?? Nothing because that stuff is the bomb! I’ve tried to recreate it time and again, without ever really getting it right. This Cilantro lime rice is a copycat version of the famously delicious Chipotle recipe. It’s fast, easy, and goes great as a side dish to any meal.
I think I’ve gotten it as close as any home chef can get though, so go ahead and give my version a try and let me know what you think!
This recipe goes perfectly with tacos, as a side to grilled chicken, or…anything really!
- 3 cups of cooked rice (brown or white)
- ½ cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 cup of fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce (skip if you don’t have it)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the lime juice, coriander, melted butter and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl large enough for the rice until nice and mixed together, then stir in the cooked rice. Season with salt & pepper to taste.